Temadur SC-F is a family of solvent-borne two-component polyurethane paints for protecting steel surfaces in harsh outdoor environments. They are especially developed for single-coat painting of agricultural and earth-moving machinery. Active anti-corrosive pigments ensure corrosion resistance even in severe climatic conditions.
Benefits of Temadur SC-F paints
- Can be easily fitted into most processes
- Help to speed up the painting process and decrease the overall costs of the painting system.
- The color availability is great and can be customized for your specific needs making sure your brand will be presented in just the right color and level of gloss.
- Strong UV resistance helps also to maintain the appearance.
- Have also lower volatile organic compound emissions than conventional products.
Watch the video to see why Temadur SC-F is the right choice for you!
You asked, we delivered.
The development of Temadur SC-F products started when we saw that there was market demand for a new direct-to-metal coating, with better application and surface properties than those currently available on the market.
Read the blog by Senior Researcher Petri Ronkainen where he shares the story of Temadur SC-F family – from original idea to final innovative products.